Right, things are looking better!

I still need to stop slacking of with my work, but this week I got real reasons, so stfu.

I decided to create my turret-cosplay at FULL SPEED and try to wear it at DreamHack this weekend. The costume itself isn't a problem, it's basically done already, but hte problem is my miniature turret that I will carry with me. The base is done, it's drying up in the garage atm, and tomorrow I will carve it. Hopefully it will get done, I'll try my best!

My wig arrived as well as my headphones, and I'm super excited. This is a super blurry pic, but it shows off the wig at least. Excitement!


Now I just hope E will finish his Rattmann-costume to match mine, and we're all set! Will post pictures if we make it (lol).

Also started listening to Simple Plan again. I missed them





This entry was posted on 22:12 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: