It's been an awesome weekend, really.

This Friday, E and I met up in town to attend the grand opening of Spira, our towns new concert hall. It was.. sucky. Honestly, what were they thinking? It's not very funny to stand outside in the cold weather, seeing nothing at all due to the huge amount of people blocking your way, and hearing nothing at all because the speakers sucked and were turned in a weird angle, making it impossible to hear anything at all. But at least the searchlights were pretty~

After that, we went to Bongo Bar (this is where I'd love to put the "as usual", but sadly we haven't been here often enough this autumn for me to correctly say it) and had some dinner. It was cosy, being back at Bongo, with the lovely atmosphere and good music (for once). I love how we were supposed to enjoy the weekend and relax, but we ended up constantly talking about our jobs anyway. It's because we love teaching too much <3

After that, we were super tired, so we took a long (lol) walk back to Torpa. It wasn't even 23.00 when we arrived at E's place, but I had been up working since 6.00 and I fell asleep at once, and E too. Behaving like seniors, lol.

Morning! We tried to hurry, but still hadn't left the apartment 'til around half past three or something. We went straight up to A6, intending to do some shopping for E's bedroom. After that I bought some needy but expensive make-up. THEN we finally bought our secret love-child; a sewing machine <3 Having two machines will greatly improve our cosplay productivity!

The evening was spent on ordering cosplay stuff on ebay (like some headphones for my turret cosplay. We found three good ones, and I couldn't decide upon which one I wanted, so I ordered all of them, haha). We also covered some crepe-hair tutorials for making a fake beard for E.

After that, the evening was spent on Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and Doctor Who. Perfect <3


So now I'm sitting here, Sunday evening. Been cleaning the house the entire day, and am finally finished. Will see if I get any work done tomorrow. Really want to start working on the turret, but have no material or wig whatsoever :C

Life feels okay. Not great and not crap. We'll see. I find it hard to stay positive when I have nothing to look forward to, and the only thing I'm able to look at right now is another week of work. Lovely work, sure, but still work.

Ah, well. Well just have to see~


BY THE BY I'M SUPER ADDICTED TO THIS GAME. PLAY IT.


This entry was posted on 18:49 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: