I'm going through some serious Portal-phase at the moment. KultCon:11 was awesome, and I partly blame myself for the not-so-discreet Portal theme that was put on the convention. Sorry, folks, addicitons have a tendency to spread through the air like a virus.

Anyway, that's why the opening skit was of course Portal. And the ending skit. As well. Gah, you know what; I'm one of the few people arranging the whole thing, it's my bloody right.

So we did a Portal 2-based skit, and it was amazingly fun, You can check it out here. And, it gets worse. I just finished my Emmersaur GLaDOS cosplay, but I'm already aching for more. Mostly because I wasn't completely satisfied with gladdy, and also because I really need to get out of this Portal itch, preferably by cosplaying more Portal <3

That is why Erik and me started - jokingly, at first - coming up with weird ideas for a turret and Doug Rattman cosplay, but after some hours of idea-spawning, we really wanted to try it out. If it turns out less-horrific, we might wear them at Constigt. If not, we probably never will.

Desperate attempt at preventing this entry from being all about Portal:

I really need to stop speculating when it comes to characters. When I start liking a character from wherever-it-might-be, I automatically come up with amazingly un-canon stories about them. It's probably a curse from my high school years, where pretty much everything you did needed to be analyzed~

Problem is, there isn't really much to be speculated about turrets? <---shut up, no more Portal.


To round things up, this entry's title comes from the amazing song "Don't call me a moron" by Miracle of Sound. Check it out!




This entry was posted on 18:50 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: