My inspiration is finally returning to me. I'm so excited about some new projects right now that I don't know how to deal with all this happiness!

Erik and me started playing Mass Effect 2, and I have to declare it my new favourite game. Mostly because me and Erik are playing it together, since our conversations makes the game about 20% cooler and more fun than ever. So we started planning some Mass Effect cosplays, and I can barely contain my excitement!





I have to chose one, though, and fight the urge to cosplay everything. I want to do Tali'zorah, Thane, Garrus, Mordin, Saren, everything. And Erik too. So this will be a fun spring, especially because of the release of Mass Effect 3, hooray!

Haven't yet decided if I want to do Mass Effect for CosplaySM, but I might. Will see how it turns out and how much time and money I'll have. Anyway I'm so glad to have my inspiration back, and to finally be back in another "phase" that I can fawn over. I left the Portal phase ages ago :(

Anypoo, I'll spend my next days planning, drawing and plotting for my new costume(s). I also have a secret project with L that I'll have to start working on soon, to be worn at UppCon!


I love being obsessed with something <3


This entry was posted on 17:12 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: