Current position: sitting on Erik's bed, all snuggled up under a blanket, vinegar chips to my right, Erik to my left, and a laptop with Doctor Who in my lap. In other words, everything is as it should be.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be at work at 8.30 and stay put until 17.30 when I can close up the kindergarten and go home. It's always tiring to work for such a long time (when you're working with three-year-olds, trust me), but I still like it. I love the place I'm at, I love my colleagues, the kids and everything about it. Something about children that are barely able to recall their own last names that captures me <3

Speaking of which, I have the most adorable conversation from work last week.
Scenario: I'm at the door at work, preparing to go home for the day, putting on my coat. One ofthe kids walks up to me, stares at me, and says:

"Where are you going?"
"Home!"
"But.. aren't you gonna pick up your kids from kindergarten first?"
"Haha, sorry, I don't have any kids."
"....really? How did they die?"


It's horrible, but I couldn't help myself from laughing out loud. I love my job <3


Yet my mind is still running the marathon. It's crazy, really. I won't put up any details here (the people who needs to know already knows) but there's a bit of a turmoil in my life at the moment, mostly due to several cases of unfortunate illness and injuries within my family. Surgeries, trips to the hospital, worries, everything about it. That is my excuse for being more or less absent-minded. Now you know.

Anyway, Erik started playng Wordfeud next to me right now, which probably means he's bored. I should go entertain him by pressing PLAY on Dr. Who again. That will satisfy him. I'm good with children (Y)


This entry was posted on 22:19 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: