I'm about to blow up, I think.

E and I decided to do Thane and Irikah Krios cosplays, and I have never been so excited! Might have something to do with this slight drell-obsession that grabbed a hold of me some weeks ago, but it's still awesome.

We also had E to join us as Kolyat, which is great cause then I'll have both a husband and a son, haha <3





I'm super excited about this project, which is what I'll be working on for a while now, hopefully finished in time for WhateverCon in a month. I just need to finish drawing my dress and sewing E's leather jacket, and then of course make moulds for our heads and start sculpting. So much fun!

It was a while since I was obsessed with something to this level, and I love it. It gives me an extra layer of thoughts every time I'm bored. At work or at home, it expands my fantasy just a little, and I love it. For now, me and E also have his parents apartment for ourselves, which means LOTS of work to be done during the weekend. Looking forward to it <3


2012-01-20


This entry was posted on 16:11 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: