Okaaaaaaaaaaaay so I've been super productive this weekend. Me, Erik and Herman made a mold out of my head so that I'll have myself to sculpt on later, haha. It was super creepy, being all covered in alginate and plaster, sitting still for two hours, but it will hopefully be all worth it <3 I will post some pictures of the entire process when it's finished.


I also made this;



This is the final design (hopefully) of my Irikah dress. I colored it in four different ways 'cause I can't decide. I'll probably go with the purple one, because it's the less bright one, and will probably match Thane's clothing better. But we'll see!

Tomorrow I'll start sculpting, just waiting for plaster-me to dry up right now, and then (if I'm not working tomorrow) I'll spend the entire day sculpting Irikah's pretty little head on it. Then make a negative out of plaster again, and throw on some latex, and voila, done!



2011-01-23


This entry was posted on 23:11 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: