Things are bad with my sister. And sadly I'm irritated by it. I know she's having a hard time, a really hard time, and her diagnosis isn't making it any easier, but she's putting too much pressure on my parents. They're basically climbing the walls, trying to help her, but there is no use. As long as she doesn't want to help herself, there is little to nothing we can do. And of course I want to help as much as -I- can, but I'm sort of stuck right in the middle of all of this. I don't want to bother my parents with -my- tiny problems, and I don't want to argue or put my worries on my sister, heck that's the last thing I want. So I'm just... floating around? Trying to take up as little space as possible, running to E whenever things get to hard and I need someone to talk to. He's an angel, he really is. I have never ever met someone as unselfish as him, it seems like he always has a spare minute or two for me, no matter what he's doing. He's my lifeline and I would probably not make it without him.

Short, whiny post, but I just need to spill my beans a little, so to speak.


Here, have an awesome picture that pretty much says it all.



This entry was posted on 21:33 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: