Why on earth am I feeling Christmas Sadness?
I feel sentimental and down. That's just weird to me, since I'm a person who usually enjoys Christmas to booth.
If I could choose, right now I'd like to be
  1. ...sitting with my family.
  2. ...with my boyfriend.
  3. ...in a good mood.
It's like, sitting here on my own makes me so sad. And I know I shouldn't even sit here, I have so much wrapping to do, so many rhymes to write. Totally hopeless.

Ah well. Gonna call E in a minute, hopefully he can cheer me up :3

No wait. I just listened to a very good song. Fairytale of New York. Totally cheered me up! Yay Christmas!


This entry was posted on 21:59 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: